Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 30, 2014




12507214




Girl of Nightmares
 by Kendra Blake

Reviewed by
Nicola Valladares

Not everything is as it seems, not even this extraordinary book that takes love and loyalty to a whole new level. Girl of Nightmares is a sequel to the dark tale of Anna Dressed in Blood.
Now in the second book we enter the world of the dead… literally. The trio, Cas, Thomas, and Carmel go to the end of the earth to find Cas’ dead girlfriend and bring her back from wherever she is. Why? Because whenever he looks around he sees Anna haunting him, pleading for his help.
This book took my breath away. It was blotchy in some spots where I momentarily lost interest, but I couldn’t be happier to read more about Cas and the others. I’m really into the world of the dead- ghost stories are my thing- so anyone looking for something that gives you a chill running down your spine, this is totally the book.
Kendra has a unique way of writing. She does rush at the end of the book, like she was trying too hard to wrap it all up. But in my opinion what she is trying to describe is not that easy. So I give her points for making it as interesting as possible.
Girl of Nightmares was a nice treat. It was interesting to find out if the characters would really get what they wanted.