Total Pageviews

Monday, May 13, 2013




 Beautiful Lies

Beautiful Lies
by Jessica Warman

Reviewed by
Anna Caracciolo


Alice and Rachel have a certain connection. They are a rare form of identical twins, so rare that nothing compares to their relationship. When one sister starts experiencing pain, the other will feel the same exact thing. When Alice goes missing, everyone just thinks she has run away like she has done many times before, but Rachel knows better. She senses something wrong, especially when mysterious bruises and marks show up on her body out of nowhere. She now has to look for her sister on her own, but during that time she uncovers many secrets that she never knew were kept from her.
I love a good mystery book. This book kept my eyes glued to the pages the whole time. There were so many unexpected plot twists that my head was spinning. I was not sure where this book was going, and by the end I was stunned. I am not going to give anything away, but the ending definitely shocked me. I am still confused as to what happened. Besides the ending, I really enjoyed this book. It was very well written, and it kept me guessing the whole time. I can definitely say this story was very unique. I recommend this book for anyone who loves murder mysteries with a hint of paranormal.